The Flexa Graphene men's wetsuit is a suit with an innovative graphene coating that can help increase body temperature .
Graphene fibre offers unique characteristics such as flexibility, durability, heat retention and strength. These are all characteristics that divers look for in a good wetsuit.
Tests have shown that graphene has the property of raising the temperature by 5 degrees when in contact with heat, in this case the body. The wetsuit is made of 7mm ultrastretch neoprene.
The main features of the Flexa Graphene semi-dry suit for men are:
- Maximum thermal comfort in the most critical areas thanks to the lining fabric, which is soft and warm with the addition of graphene that doesn't let our body heat escape.
- Horizontal rear waterproof master-seal zip which is soft and flexible
- Zips at the ankles
- Knee pads made of supratex
- Hood with glide skin on the inside for extra grip and quick release
- S-seal technology for increased thermal comfort
- Innovative removable pocket
- Grip area on the wrists for tool attachment
- Easy donning and doffing thanks to ultra-elastic neoprene