Miflex Xtreme Bcd/dry Suit Inflator Hose
The range of diving hoses has been developed in cooperation with expert divers for a superior in depth performance.
Miflex Xtreme hose production is carried out to the highest quality and standards on our automated assembly and testing line. Each and every hose is subject to more than 30 individual safety and specification checks, automatically during production, to deliver a product of the highest quality.
Regulator Hoses – Xtreme Performers
- Light and extremely flexible
- A multi-layer construction hose
- An average longer lifespan than traditional hoses.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- Kink-resistant design – tie an XTREME hose into a knot and air flow remains continuous.
- A burst pressure more than twice that of traditional hoses.
- 30 individual safety tests made during production on every hose
- Premium packaging which doubles as a water resistant document wallet.
- Approved and certified to EN250 with standards exceeding these requirements.
- Miflex hoses are fully recognisable with our name clearly shown on every fitting, as required under EN250 for product traceability.
- We supply directly to a number of the major brands of diving equipment for
- Available in the with the following standard fitting configurations
- 3/8” UNF male x Quick Disconnect coupler – standard seatec style
- Available from stock is Six Colours
- Carbon Black
- Available from stock in a wide range of length & colour combinations