The women's Horizon 2.0 freediving wetsuit is one of the easiest freediving wetsuits to put on and take off . The traditional cut of the pre-shaped wetsuit ensures comfort and fit. The back zipper allows immediate and quick donning. The interior is black lined, with an elastic and soft texture.
This wetsuit is ideal for swimming in the sea and for freediving training in the pool. The new and innovative rear neck closure will extend your time in the water by blocking the flow of water inside the suit, keeping you warmer, for longer.
The Horizon 2.0 is the perfect wetsuit for freedivers in need of a wetsuit to be worn in quick and easy fashion. In addition, a new graphic line makes this wetsuit captivating and exclusive.
The main features of the Horizon 2.0 women's freediving wetsuit are:
• Smooth and ultra-elastic 2mm material for easy breathing
• Internal lining facilitating donning and giving excellent elasticity
• Extremely hydrodynamic material for increasing speed in the water
• Pre-shaped cut ensuring excellent comfort and fit
• New 'hydro-barrier' design for the neck