The Black 50/60 freediving socks are made of neoprene of differentiated thickness, with 5mm on the bottom to allow a good fin fit and 6mm at the top for a better fit with wetsuit pants. The differentiated thickness helps block the flow of water.
The Ultrastretch outer fabric and lined inner fabric provide excellent protection for your feet during freediving sessions.
These socks are part of the Polygon line with a black/indigo camouflage design.
The sole includes an external fabric reinforcement.
The main features of the Black 50/60 freediving socks are:
• Differentiated thickness to block the flow of water: 5mm lower part, 6mm upper part
• 6mm neoprene waterstop band
• Ultrastretch outer fabric/lined inner fabric
• Double-lined sole with external fabric reinforcement
• Polygon Black camouflage design
Complete your thermal protection and comfort by purchasing other neoprene products from our range designed especially for freediving. Discover the range of 2mm, 3mm, 5mm and 7mm freediving suits.