Mares designed the Ultra 62X scuba diving regulator for divers who want the best control over their breathing.
Its main characteristic is that of offering the diver the possibility to control airflow, guaranteeing airflow adapted to their needs. The diver can change their airflow based on diving conditions using the Twin Power system, also when wearing thick gloves. The new finish on the first stage and its dimensions make it modern and light, placing it among top-level regulators.
• A Twin Power System to choose between natural breathing and assisted breathing with increased airflow
• Recommended for cold water use
• A second stage made in ultralight, durable technopolymer
• A wide, pivoting purge button which is easy to use, even with thick gloves
• A lightweight Superflex hose to ensure comfort during use
• Microinjected labels for a unique look
• A DFC LP port for high airflow at any depth
• AST - Auto Sealing Technology for a dry first stage
• Pre-oriented LP and HP ports
• The most compact and lightweight Mares diaphragm first stage