The Merge 50 freediving wetsuit men's pants are made of 5 mm open cell neoprene. Featuring a sleek new black and white polygon print , the Merge wetsuit combines the latest in military camouflage with an edgy look. The open or split cell solution guarantees excellent thermal insulation: each neoprene cell clings to the skin, drastically limiting any infiltration of water. The cross section gives this suit a high level of softness and remarkable comfort.
The black polygon pattern is printed on an indigo base, the least reflective color capable of absorbing UV rays, masking the diving fisherman's figure for an optimal fishing potential. The new three-material design with stretch fabric between two layers of neoprene makes this one of the fastest-drying wetsuits on the market . The smooth leather material used on the chest, back and legs allows for quick drying and is especially useful on long spearfishing boat trips.
Spearfishermen and freedivers alike will be impressed with Merge's new material distribution, which increases elasticity , leading to better breathing performance and longer holds .
The ultra-elastic abdominal band makes breathing easier and the three-material waist prevents water from leaking in.
Spearfishing will be easier, safer and more fun.
The main features of the Merge 50 freediving wetsuit men's pants are:
• New, quick-drying three-material design: stretch fabric between two layers of neoprene
• Highly resistant smooth/open cell inner fabric
• Neoprene provides thermal protection, stretch and hydrodynamics for head and shoulders during the dive
• Pre-shaped cut ensuring excellent comfort and fit
• New material distribution for easier breathing
• Black/indigo polygonal based camouflage design making the fisherman's figure “invisible”
• Three-material waistband pants for preventing water from leaking inside
• Ultra elastic abdominal band for easy breathing
Complete your spearfishing suit with the men's Merge 50 jacket (product code 422310)