The men's pants of the INSTINCT 50 freediving wetsuit are made of 5mm neoprene. The inside of the pants is in open cell neoprene, while the outside is lined in black . Each neoprene cell clings to the skin, drastically limiting any infiltration of water. The split provides this wetsuit with high softness and remarkable comfort. The outer part of the suit is lined and gives good resistance.
The pants have been designed and pre-shaped for male anatomy, thus providing an excellent fit.
The Instinct 50 pants have a thickness of 5mm excluding ankles and waist. These high-waisted pants are stretchy , soft and warm, and are the ideal solution for the demanding freediver.
The main features of the Instinct 50 men's freediving wetsuit pants are:
• Pre-shaped cut for comfort and excellent fit
• Open cell neoprene interior and black lined exterior
• Excellent stretchiness, high thermal properties and compressive strength
• 3.5mm neoprene used on ankles and waist
• Reinforced knee pads
• Waist high pants without bib for optimal expansion of the rib cage.
Complete your freediving suit with the Instinct 50 men's jacket (product code 422459)