The Prism Skin 50 freediving suit jacket for men is made of 5mm neoprene. It is lined internally for easy donning, with a smooth external layer to reduce friction when swimming underwater and allow for faster descents and ascents.
The jacket has been designed and pre-formed for the male figure so the fit is excellent. The new chin design adapts to every face shape. The VELCRO® Brand beavertail closure is adjustable and allows for a perfect fit.
The Prism Skin 50 jacket has a soft neoprene hem on the face, wrists and ankles to prevent water from entering.
Created for freedivers, the Mares Prism Skin 50 offers the ultimate in elasticity, thermal protection and hydrodynamics with a unique, eye-catching motif.
The main features of the Prism Skin 50 freediving suit jacket for men are:
• Ultrastretch, smooth material to facilitate breathing
• Inner lining for easy donning and excellent elasticity, with high thermal properties and resistance to compression
• Very hydrodynamic material for faster descents/ascents
• A preformed cut ensures excellent comfort and fit
• Soft hem border on the face and wrists
• New chin design
• New VELCRO® Brand closure for perfect adjustment
Complete your Prism Skin 50 freediving suit with the Prism Skin 50 5mm men's pants (product code 422323).