The Polygon Black freediving suit jacket is made of 5mm open cell neoprene in black. The open cell solution guarantees excellent thermal insulation: each neoprene cell adheres to the skin, drastically limiting water infiltration.
Indigo is the base colour chosen for the new polygonal pattern printed on the Polygon Black neoprene wetsuit. Studies show that fish can see UV rays, and since indigo is the least reflective and most UV-absorbing colour, it was chosen as the base colour for this new suit. With this wetsuit, you will be able to fish without being visible underwater!
The Polygon Black wetsuit is not only innovative in its appearance, but also in its fit thanks to its comfortable preformed cut.
The non-slip chest pad with a 6mm thick neoprene "shock absorber" inside helps when loading a speargun.
The new chin shape fits faces even better than before, and a new VELCRO® Brand beavertail closure allows for perfect adjustment.
The compression-resistant open-cell material also facilitates breathing thanks to its excellent elasticity and thermal properties. Freediving will be easier, safer and more fun.
The main features of the Polygon Black freediving suit jacket are:
• A black polygon camouflage design with indigo panels to make a spearfisher’s profile "invisible"
• A preformed cut that ensures excellent comfort and fit
• Open cell material with excellent elasticity, good thermal properties and compressive strength
• A non-slip chest reinforcement pad with a 6mm neoprene internal shock absorber
• A new chin design
• A new VELCRO® Brand closure system for a perfect fit
Complete your freediving suit with the Polygon Black pants (product code 422321)