The Polygon 50 freediving wetsuit men's jacket is made of 5 mm neoprene. The jacket is in indigo-colored open cell neoprene. The open or split cell solution guarantees excellent thermal insulation: each neoprene cell clings to the skin, drastically limiting any infiltration of water. The cross section gives this suit a high level of softness and remarkable comfort.Indigo is the base color chosen for the new polygonal pattern printed on the Polygon 50 neoprene wetsuit. Science shows that fish are able to see UV rays, and since indigo is the least reflective and UV absorbing color , it has been chosen as the new color base for spearfishing. With this wetsuit you will be able to fish without being visible underwater!
The Polygon 50 wetsuit is not only innovative in its appearance but also in its fit. A pre-shaped cut ensures comfort and excellent fit with a non-slip chest pad with an internal neoprene "shock absorber" . The new chin shape fits your face even better than before, and a new VELCRO®brand beaver tail closure allows for perfect adjustments.
The compression-resistant open cell material also increases breathing capacity due to its excellent elasticity and outstanding thermal properties. Spearfishing will be easier, safer and more fun.
The main features of the Polygon 50 freediving wetsuit men's jacket are:
• Polygon-based indigo camouflage design that makes the fisherman's profile “invisible”
• Pre-shaped cut providing excellent comfort and fit
• Compression-resistant open cell material with excellent elasticity and excellent thermal properties
• Finished with seams around the face, waist, at the wrists and ankles
• Anti-slip sternal reinforcement with internal neoprene shock absorber
• New design for the chin
• New beaver tail closure with VELCRO®brand closure for perfect adjustability
Complete your spearfishing suit with the Polygon 50 trousers from man (product code 422307)