The INSTINCT 50 freediving wetsuit men's jacket is made of 5 mm neoprene. The inside of the jacket is in open cell neoprene while the outer layer is lined in black . Each neoprene cell clings to the skin, drastically limiting any infiltration of water. The cross section gives this suit a high level of softness and remarkable comfort. The outer part of the suit is lined and gives good resistance.
The jacket has been designed and pre-shaped for male anatomy, thus providing an excellent fit.
The Instinct 50 jacket has a thickness of 5mm excluding wrists and face.
This stretchy, warm and softjacket is perfect even for the most demanding freediver man.
The main features of the Instinct 50 freediving wetsuit men's jacket are:
• Preformed cut providing comfort and excellent fit
• Open cell neoprene interior and black lined exterior
• Excellent stretch, high thermal properties and compressive strength
• 3.5mm neoprene used on the wrists and face of the jacket
• durable double-lined beaver tail closure and quick-connect frogs
Complete your freediving suit with the Instinct 50 men's pants (product code 422460)