The X-Wing Short freediving fins are made using complex injection printing. This allows them to have varied thickness, just like carbon and fiberglass fins. It also makes the fins soft and elastic in the right places.
The new range includes fins and fin blades for all uses and physical characteristics of the user, from an advanced freediver to a spearfisher, to softer fins.
The fin blades are paired with the new X-Wing Colored Foot Pockets of the same color, made from new, softer, comfortable material.
All fin blades have a 30° inclination to transform the fin in to a natural extension of the leg and optimize performance, reducing fatigue when swimming on the surface.
• A tapered, high-quality elastomer blade for excellent agility and performance
• The blade is 180 mm wide and 613 mm long
• A V-tip blade to prevent slipping from side to side while kicking
• Pink and blue versions have a 25% softer blade versus X-Wing Pro fins
• The pink or blue versions are the best choice for extended surface swimming, freediving and lightweight divers, whereas the olive-green version is advised for extended surface swimming and spearfishing
• There is a 30° blade inclination relative to the foot pocket
• An interchangeable fin blade
• Also designed to be worn without neoprene socks
• A performance engineered foot pocket delivers perfect power transmission from foot to blade with a new, softer material