The X-Wing C-S freediving fins have 11 layers of 100% carbon placed in different directions and with different thickness, pressed in a mold to make a reactive, resistant product. Their small dimensions make them perfect for spearfishers and freedivers seeking greater agility in their movement.
The fin blade is inclined at 30° to make it a natural extension of the tibia. Pair it with the new X-Wing Colored Foot Pocket in olive green for perfect camouflage.
• The blade is produced with 100% pre-impregnated carbon to ensure high quality
• 3k woven carbon fibers with high resistance qualities, woven at 0 and 90°
• Fibers cross over each other few times, increasing the responsiveness of the blade
• Variable blade thickness and high-performing parabolic flexion
• The blade is 185 mm wide and 600 mm long
• Fins made using a high-quality manufacturing process
• Variable side ribs support and optimized channel thrust and flex
• Available with a soft or medium strength blade depending on the user’s weight
• Medium length fins adapted to every kick frequency
• There is a 30° blade inclination relative to the foot pocket
• Designed to be worn also without a neoprene sock
• An interchangeable blade construction