The Razor Pro freediving fins have a blade width of 22cm and a length of 63cm . The fins are extremely efficient thanks to the use of a modern polymer with the addition of elastomers, which optimize elasticity and reactivity. The blades have a differentiated thickness ranging from 6 mm in front of the shoe to 1.8 mm at the tip of the flap. The longitudinal channels on the blade are also such as to give greater reactivity without increasing the weight of the blade. The differentiated thickness along the blade allows for a parabolic flexion of the fin. The blade’s shoe angle is 22°. The flap has a dovetail profile, such as to help control lateral drift, also in consideration of the absence of water rails on these fins.
The main features of the Razor Pro freediving fins are:
• Interchangeable blade to meet the needs of all diving conditions
• High quality tapered elastomer blade allows agility and excellent performance
• Designed to be worn with a soft 3mm fit
• The liner built for maximum performance delivers a perfect power transmission from foot to blade
• V-tip to prevent slipping from side to side during hitting