The Explorer BCD is designed for children aged 8 to 12 years old. The backplate is shorter than traditional adult BCDs and therefore offers an excellent fit in the water for the little ones.
The Explorer BC is equipped with two handy pockets with VELCRO® Brand closures.
To make diving more comfortable for young divers, two handy rear weight pockets can be purchased separately to attach to the tank strap.
The Explorer BCD is equipped with especially designed pockets to correctly position the pressure gauge and octopus.
The tank strap is shorter than a standard one so that even small cylinders can be used.
The main features of the Explorer buoyancy compensator for children are:
• A dedicated backplate
• 2 pockets with VELCRO® Brand closure straps
• Housings for an octopus and pressure gauge
• An optional Trim Weight system can be attached to the tank strap
• One size fits all for children aged 8-12 years thanks to its versatile adjustment system
• A shorter tank strap to accommodate smaller tank sizes
• Weight: 1.8kg
• Thrust: 7.8kg