Mares has designed the 25XR first stage to satisfy divers looking for high-quality equipment to explore new horizons.
The 25XR first stage was designed primarily to meet the needs of divers who use a twin tank or to be stage mounted. LP and HP ports are positioned on one side and pre-oriented. The kit contains two 25XR first stages, one for us on the right and one for use on the left. Hose ports are positioned so that they face downwards during assembly. This feature makes it ideal for cave diving or in environments with limited passageways.
Thanks to the T.B.P. antifreeze kit, the first stage is perfectly sealed, guaranteeing high performance even when diving in cold water. It also prevents the entry of sand or particles, especially when diving in caves or contaminated water.
The reliability of this first stage is completed with the A.S.T. (Auto Sealing Technology) system that keeps the first stage clean and dry at all times and is oxygen, low temperature and high airflow tested.
The main features of the 25XR first stage are:
• A compact, solid, one-piece body
• 2 LP ports (3/8" UNF), all angled downwards
• 1 HP port (7/16" UNF) with interchangeable port design (IPD)
• Perfect LP hose positioning, ideal to avoid snagging
• DFC - Dynamic Flow Control
• T.B.P. dry kit - Watertight for better performance when diving in cold water. Avoids ice build-up and prevents sediment and contaminants from entering the tank
• For use with a double tank, but equally suitable to a single tank or stage configuration
• Dual configuration: Meets the requirements of all teaching agencies from RSTC to DIR divers and all XR uses, including cave diving
• Minimises the risk of accidental snagging and allows easy access to manifold valves
• AST - Auto Sealing Technology (anti-infiltration technology)
- Keeps the first stage dry and clean offering reliability without compromise.
- The system is automatically activated by air
- Tested with oxygen at low temperatures and in demanding environments
- Patented system
- G5/8, 300 bar (DIN) connection